Sam Witteveen and I started the TensorFlow and Deep Learning Singapore group on MeetUp in February 2017, and the thirty-first MeetUp was the first in a three-part series aimed at getting total beginners up to speed, so that we can resume our regular MeetUp series.
Our presentation was in two parts:
- My initial talk, that :
- Gave a brief overview of what is meant by “AI” as marketing term
- Outlined the differences between Programming vs Machine Learning vs Deep Learning
- with hand-waving
- Illustrated what an MLP can learn using TensorFlow Playground
- Sam did a Code-Along using Google Colab, where he lead the audience through :
- Basic usage of Colab
- Tensor shapes
- Loading and preparing data
- Building and Training a simple MLP model in Keras
The slides for my talk are here :
If there are any questions about the presentation please ask below, or contact me using the details given on the slides themselves.
blog comments powered by Disqus