Sam Witteveen and I started the TensorFlow and Deep Learning Singapore group on MeetUp in February 2017, and the thirty-second MeetUp was the second in a three-part series aimed at getting total beginners up to speed, so that we can resume our regular MeetUp series.
Our presentation was in two parts:
- My initial talk, that :
- Gave a brief outline of the use-cases for Deep Learning for vision tasks
- Introduced two new Layers : Conv2d and MaxPool2d
- Tantalised the group with ‘Representation Learning … Transfer Learning’
- Sam did a Code-Along using Google Colab, where he lead the audience through :
- Loading and preparing a dataset beyond MNIST
- Building and Training a simple CNN model in Keras
- Doing some analysis of the model outputs
The slides for my talk are here :
If there are any questions about the presentation please ask below, or contact me using the details given on the slides themselves.
blog comments powered by Disqus