Sam Witteveen and I started the TensorFlow and Deep Learning Singapore group on MeetUp in February 2017, and the thirty-third MeetUp was the last in a three-part series aimed at getting total beginners up to speed, so that we can resume our regular MeetUp series.
Our presentation was in two parts:
- My initial talk, that :
- Gave a brief outline of the use-cases for Transformers for NLP tasks
- Introduced two new Layers : Tokenisation and Transformer
- Outlined the BERT task, and how we could then apply Transfer Learning
- Sam did a Code-Along using Google Colab, where he lead the audience through :
- Loading and preparing an App review dataset
- Building a TensorFlow (Hugging Face) BERT Classifier
- Fine-tuning the model on our dataset, and looking at the outputs
The slides for my talk are here :
If there are any questions about the presentation please ask below, or contact me using the details given on the slides themselves.
blog comments powered by Disqus